Famous Last Words: Almost Done

As the semester gets closer and closer to being over, I continue to tell myself to not get lazy. I do not want to have all my hard work go to waste by getting lazy the last four weeks of school. I feel like I have learned to manage my time better and plan ahead for things by writing daily blog posts for this class.
I have also figured out tips and tricks for my other classes, as well as study techniques. However, my organic chemistry class is totally kicking my butt. I just cannot seem to figure out organic chemistry  at all LOL!
I have been focusing on school work a lot lately, so I have not really had a social life lately, but this past week was relaxing because I got so far ahead that I did not have to worry about school work! Hallelujah!! As I have said before, I love this class because it is unique and taps into the creativity part of each student's brain. I have really enjoyed reading classmates' stories and storybooks. Reading their stories have even given me ideas for my own stories. Even though this is an online class and I have never met any of these classmates in person, I think I have really gotten to know some of their personalities through their introduction posts and their writing styles.

It is kind of bittersweet because I am almost done with this class. I have worked really hard to earn my points and I really do enjoy all these assignments, but it will be nice to have one less thing on my plate as I finish this semester. I do think I might come back and read as many storybook as I can thought because I like exploring each individual's creativity. It will be nice to enjoy Christmas break soon, I hope it snows on Christmas!!

(basically me the last day of finals)

Comments

  1. Hi Caitlin! I loved this post. I totally relate with the image you included at the end too... That will be me! I agree with you that this class has allowed me to become better at managing my time and has served as an outlet for me to express my creative side. Also, hang in there with organic chemistry... You've got this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to the Future Doctor

Week 5 Story: Karma