Week 8 Progress

After looking at the progress chart, I am very happy with where I am at!!
Since the class opened a week early, I try to get all the assignments from each week done a week before they are due so I do not have to stress out about them. I also tend to sit down and do a lot of assignments in one sitting. Writing is pretty calming and I find myself getting lost in the typing and getting almost a week's worth of assignments done in one day.
I am most proud of my improvements in writing. I was honestly very uncomfortable and had no idea what to write about when I started this class, but now I feel like it comes easier to me.  I enjoy coming up with stories (some are easier than others) and I enjoy reading other stories from fellow classmates.
I do try to use the extra credit options in case something were to happen and I miss an assignment, but that has not happened yet. However, I do like reading about growth mindset and the tech tips are very interesting to me. Like I said early in the semester, I have never blogged before, but I really do like it and find it intriguing. When I am bored, I tend to find myself on here typing and doing assignments lol!
For the second half of the semester, I hope I do not go in to a rut. I hope I can still be motivated to get stuff done early and challenge myself even more to be creative. I encourage feedback on all my stories so that I can make my storybook the best that it can be! I hope I can keep working hard and continue walking towards the light at the end of the tunnel (the end of the semester) and not stop for a break.

Light at the end of the tunnel 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to the Future Doctor

Week 5 Story: Karma