Week 8 Comments and Feedback

So far I think the comments that I receive are very nice and helpful. I love getting clear feedback on what I can improve on in my stories, but I also enjoy the comments that are nice and let me know I am doing an OK job. I would probably rate my received comments about a 9/10.
I like to think I am giving some good feedback, but there are some times that I feel like I do not have anything to say because the story/post was so good. However, if I give a constructive piece of feedback, I always want to add a compliment to it so that it has a nice balance. I definitely think I can improve on being specific with my comments, but I hope they have been clear so far.
I really enjoy reading all the introductions. Each person has a unique side to them and I love being able to tell the similarities and differences between all the people that I have "met," including myself.
I feel like there are things I need to improve on in giving feedback to people, especially since we are writing our storybooks now, but I have been doing my best and learning from the comments that people have left on my posts. I do not think there needs to be a change in the feedback assignments though; everything has been so helpful with straight forward instructions or guidance.
I chose this image below because I feel like this class has been a learning experience and I will not write perfect things or give the perfect feedback, but I do give as much effort that I can to be thorough.

Cat Meme from Cheezburger

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to the Future Doctor

Week 5 Story: Karma