Tech Tip: Canvas App

The canvas app is very useful because students can check their grades and figure out future assignment due dates very quickly. In our modern era, almost everyone has a smart phone or a phone that holds apps. The canvas app can easily be downloaded for free and can be accessed, so there is no excuse for not knowing what is going on in classes. I access canvas on my phone more than I do on my computer sometimes. The only thing I do not like is that I do not trust doing assignments through canvas on my phone. I would rather do a quiz through canvas on my laptop or another computer because sometimes phones can restart and erase that data. It is kind of like the quiz or assignment never happened. 
Anyways, I think the canvas app is more beneficial and can easily be accessed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to the Future Doctor

Week 5 Story: Karma