Tech Tip: Browser Bookmarks

Bookmarking browsers is a lifesaver!! It makes it so much easier to find what I am looking for. For example, I have canvas bookmarked, my email bookmarked, my apartment website bookmarked, etc. All I have to do is open a window, click the browser at the top and it will take me to the homepage of wherever I want to go. It is so much easier to navigate than typing in the web address or searching for links that are important to keep track of. I sometimes make bookmark folders, but I prefer to keep everything spread out. I even alphabetize my bookmarks... haha! The nice thing is, when I am done with the browser that I bookmarked, I can delete or remove it from the top bar. I 10/10 recommend bookmarking links and browsers!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to the Future Doctor

Week 5 Story: Karma