Storybook Plan

For my storybook, I plan to modernize Greek Mythological stories like the Trojan War, etc. I want to use OU students/athletes to portray the Gods and Goddesses in the stories. I plan to link the stories around the well-known mythological tales, but I was not planning on overlapping all of them completely. The stories will be connected through characters; for example, Helen was a big part of the Trojan War, so she might be in another story later, but not one involving the Trojan War specifically.
I hope to create this storybook so that readers can understand what I am referring to (Greek Mythology) and they can also laugh about the portrayed characters.
I plan on using wikipedia sources and other websites that have mythology stories.

I want to do a big story about the Trojan War and then a sub story of Achilles' part in the battle. I also want to include other, smaller stories that are Greek Mythology related that use other known Gods and Goddesses.
Some story sources include the story of Achilles, the Trojan War, and a story regarding other Gods and Goddesses like Athena and Medusa. There are many other sources that I could/am planning on using, but those three are the ones I have right now.

Greek Mythology: Gods in Olympus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to the Future Doctor

Week 5 Story: Karma