Review

I have watched many crash course videos--mostly in high school--but I think they are so fun and a great way to learn. They keep learning interesting, and who doesn't like a video. I would rather watch a video then read multiple chapters of a really old, outdated book!! This crash course video caught my eye and I had to watch it. If you do not know what crash course is, then you should watch a video at some point!

As I scrolled through the announcements page, I found this graphic and I think I laughed harder than I should've hahah! I love coffee, so this image from Learning By HEART for sure speaks volumes to me!! I think I use flowchart idea about every single day...
Coffee Flowchart from H.E.A.R.T.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to the Future Doctor

Week 5 Story: Karma