Learning Challenge: Deskercise!!

I read the article "6 Yoga Exercises You Won’t Be Embarrassed to Do at Your Desk" and it did not disappoint! It can 100% be hard to sit at a desk all day long with little to no exercise. It is very important to move your body throughout the day, even if it is only for a short amount of time. This article provides six exercise stretches that take up a maximum of 2 minutes per stretch and 10 minutes total. The stretches relieve tension and can help relax you. I plan on trying these if I am sitting and studying for a long time.
The Chair Twist Stretch from Wikihow.Fitness

Comments

  1. Hi there!
    I also read the same article! The stretches that were discussed in the article truly help in relieving pain and tension. I have been doing it for almost two weeks now, but not consistently. Since I am used to being in the same position, I forget to do the exercises! I hope these exercises help you relieve your pain!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to the Future Doctor

Week 5 Story: Karma