My Favorite Place

There are many places that I love to visit and there are many places that I would love to visit in the future. I have never been out of the country but I would really enjoy a travel experience. Europe is the first place that comes to mind and I hope I can travel abroad one of these days.
           

I have not had the opportunity to travel a lot, so I could not think of a specific place that is my favorite. However, I do know that I love OU football. I am a cheerleader at the university and game days make Saturdays my favorite days of the week. I get chills every time the band starts playing and the pregame videos begin. The games can be long and hot, but I always get excited to cheer a game. Being inside the stadium, with the fans yelling and cheering, is easily one of the best feelings ever. I love that I can be apart of the game day experience and I hope many others enjoy it as much as I do.
The OU football stadium is a special place, especially to the university's students.

Comments

  1. This looks great, Caitlin! When I first read your statement about "love to visit in the future" I was thinking TIME TRAVEL ha ha (I've clearly been watching too much Doctor Who)... because traveling in time of course would be even more cool than just traveling. And it is so nice to have a cheerleader in class this semester. Football energy is very much a part of the Myth-Folklore class every Fall, and there will probably some stories of heroes inspired by football personalities, along with stories about Bevo as some kind of supernatural beast who must be vanquished in order to save the world! Perhaps even vanquished by the valiant efforts of the cheerleaders! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caitlin! I can't imagine how cool it feels to be on the field during football games... I love going to football games and sitting in the student section. I think that the stadium has a certain magic about it, especially because it brings so much of the University and state together. I also have not had the chance to travel out of the country, however the first place that comes to mind for me as well is Europe! I think it'd be such a unique experience!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to the Future Doctor

Week 5 Story: Karma